Last month I quietly launched the DAM Webinar Series with artist, author and international award-winning photographer Brit Hammer as my special guest. Seats for the webinar quickly filled, and we had more than 100 DAM readers in the room. During our conversation Brit shared valuable information about how artists can create WOW photos of their artwork.
The First Dam Webinar Was A Hit!
The webinar was so well received that she graciously agreed to come back and continue the conversation. Join me this Sunday when I talk to Brit about how to get your work noticed by editors and land a magazine feature. She shares valuable information, it’s all pretty DAM fascinating and the webinar is free!
- Learn how to get your work in front of magazine and blog editors
- Get tips for how to shoot Red-Dot-Worthy images of your work
- Find out where and how to get free publicity using your WOW images
- WHEN: Sunday, February 17th, 3-4pm ET
- WHERE: Register Here
- MORE INFO: There are already 99 people registered for this webinar and seating is limited, so register today and come a few minutes early on Sunday (this is a first-come, first-served event and the room fills quickly).
We are giving away some pretty cool prizes* too, including the self-study version of my class Teaching Art Online, the self-study version of Brit’s class Photographing Fine Art & Craft, a free image audit by Brit AND she just let me know that she has added another prize – three lucky attendees will win Brit’s online tutorial, DSLR Photography for Artists (the tutorial teaches you how to use your DSLR or bridge camera in language you can understand).
*To be eligible for the prizes you have to be on the webinar when the prize winners are drawn